Links to other Breckenridge websites
The following are links to other websites that visitors to the Breckenridge area my find of interest. Each of these links will open in a new window.
- The Town of Breckenridge : This is a huge site with lots of information provided by the city of Breckenridge Colorado. Some pages of particular interest are:
- Breckenridge Town Trolley : Actually, that it what it use to called. But now the free Breckenridge "trolleys" have been replaced by natural gas powered free buses and the service has been re-branded "Free-Ride". Here you can find bus maps and scedules.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center : An extensive health and athletic facility with a complete range of exercise equipment and free weights, 2 swimming pools (one with a water slide for kids), 2 climbing walls, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, multiple baseball, soccer, football, and rugby fields, a kyack park, a scating park, and just about every kind of fitness class one could think of.
- Breckenridge Riverwalk Center : The primary location for summer music, theatre, film, and arts and crafts events. During the weeks between Memorial Day and Labor Day, there is some event here just about every week. During the rest of the year, events are less frequent. Those like the International Snow Sculpture Championships in January always attract attention from around the world.
- Summit Stage (broken link) : The is the other free bus service in Breckenridge which covers all of Summit County.
- Summit Daily : The local daily newspaper for Summit County Colorado.