Shopping in Breckenridge Colorado
Downtown Breckenridge is rather small, and the primary shopping area is less than 1 mile in lenght. Most of the retail stores are between The Village at Breckenridge and the corner of Main Street & Ski Hill Road where the Lincoln West Mall is located.
Below are some of the more interesting shops in Breckenridge:
Specialty Food & Wine
- Ridge Street Wine is a charming little wine, chocolate, and Cheese shop which first opened on Ridge Street in Breckenridge and has since moved to 304 S. Main Street. Call Anne at before arriving in Breckenridge, to special order your favorite wine.
- Vintage West : Unique women's clothing and gifts. 100 N. Main St. #109 in the Town Square Mall, (888) 540 - 0397.
- Swan Mountain Christmas : Specializing in American-made handcrafted Christmas gifts. 108 S. Main St., (970) 453 - 5974.
- The Turquoise Lady : Turquoise jewelry made in house; also jewelry repairs. 100 N. Main Street Unit 201 in the Town Square Mall, (970) 453 - 7492
- The Big Hit : Snow, Street, and Skate. 100 N. Main St. #210, (970) 453 - 4786.